All-on-4 treatment is the technique in which a fixed restoration of prosthodontics is performed on 4 implant particles in a single jawbone through a surgical procedure.
What are the advantages of the All on 4 dental implant technology?
We can list the advantages of All On Four treatment as follows:
- It provides the opportunity to make fixed dentures with a single surgical procedure for patients who do not have any tooth in the area.
- The operation is easier because there are no advanced surgeries such as sinus lift surgery, or bone addition surgery.
- The duration of the dental implant process is shorter.
- Provides cosmetic appearance and smile line, smile beautification that can be individually planned.
- It is suitable for patients with nausea reaction who cannot use a removable dental prosthesis.
- Its design is different from full dentures in that it does not cover the patient’s palate, so it is easier to get used to and use.
- The All On Four procedure is an operation that can be easily performed under local anaesthesia. However, it may be performed under sedation or general anesthesia in patients with high levels of anxiety and fear.
Why can all on 4 dental implants be applied?
All On Four treatment can be applied to all dental patients (without teeth) who do not suffer from any systemic disease interfering with dental implant surgery and who have sufficient jaw bone volume.
Will I feel pain after all on 4 dental implants?
As with every dental implant operation, some pain and swelling may occur after the operation. However, these complaints can be easily controlled by using the medicines that you will use according to your doctor’s advice