Of course, women and men care about their beauty alike, but the problem worsens for women, as beauty is more important to them by nature than men, and from God’s mercy, genetic baldness affects men mostly, and rarely affects females, as it occurs as a result of excessive sensitivity to the male hormone, and can Treat it with some medical preparations such as “Rogaine”, but these preparations remain a temporary solution with limited results.
How is hair transplantation done?
Stages of the hair transplant process
- Preparing the patient for the operation
- anesthesia stage
- Extraction of follicles
- Separation of follicles or slices Follicle
- Hait Transplant stage
Advantages of hair transplant
It eliminates the problems of hair loss permanently, as the transplanted hair never falls out except due to external factors such as burns and wounds.
- It is an easy, uncomplicated or dangerous operation. Also, from the point of view of Sharia, it is not considered a connection, as we take the hair follicle from one place and transplant it to another place in the same person.
- Hair can be transplanted to the chin and mustache, but the matter is relatively complicated if you compare it with head hair transplantation, and its success is much less than head hair transplants, as the nature of the skin and hair varies.
- It is also possible to transplant in scars with a high success rate of up to 80%, and eyebrows can also be transplanted.