BOTOX is a substance that contains the botulinum toxin produced by the Clostridium Botulinum bacteria. These bacteria are classified into five main types, including type A, as it is the type used in cosmetic surgery.
When injected, this substance works to relax the facial muscles, causing the wrinkles that are mainly caused by muscle contraction when stressed, which leave permanent marks on the face over time.
Candidates for botox injections
A potential candidate for a facial Botox procedure is someone who meets the following conditions:
- An adult at least thirty years old, it is true that Ashlee Simpson had the operation at the age of 23, but let’s say that this is a kind of exaggeration in the fear of old age, and it is an exaggeration that will not actually pay off.
- He is not allergic to any of the components of Botox.
- He should not suffer from any diseases that fall under the category of muscular weakness diseases.
- He should not suffer from bleeding in particular, and he should not suffer from chronic diseases that may affect his recovery.
- To be a non-smoker (smoking causes wrinkles and makes it difficult to recover after the operation).
- He suffers from minor wrinkles in the face (so that they do not include significant sagging in the skin or in the facial muscles, because these cases will not work with Botox injections of the face much, and they need other treatment methods such as a face-lift).